Thursday, July 14, 2011

A STUDENT LIFE!!!

As an egelloc stneduts I have a lot of experience that I have been encountered especially when I always in the school... We have a lot of jokes that we made and we made some laughter in school.  But during examination, we study hard til we get a good score. But all of this are challenge being an egelloc stneduts.. And I know that someday all of the challenges that we encountered being an egelloc stneduts are one of the highlight that the way we success. And I thank God that some of the challenges that I encountered is always with me. And of course... I also very thankful for giving me  an opportunity to study in college.... All of the things I've been made being an egelloc stneduts are one of the most experience in my college life.

And being an egelloc stneduts as a computer science student, I am really proud of myself because I have a lot of lesson that I learned about computer.  I hope someday that all of the lesson that I study can use to my better future someday. And not only for myself but also to all the people who help me the opportunity that given to me. And especially, I prepared myself for any consequences that comes to me. Above all,,, I love being me as an egelloc stneduts.

No comments:

Post a Comment